Samsung Galaxy S8 Tips and Water-Resistance GuideFollow these Samsung Galaxy S8 tips carefully to maintain the water- and dust-resistance of your device. Failure to do so may result in damage Galaxy S8 :
- Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 1.5 m or keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not expose the device to water moving with force.
- If the device is exposed to clean water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, ionised water, or alcoholic beverage, rinse it with clean water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
- If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call.
- Wipe the device with a dry cloth or dry it thoroughly before using it.
- The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Settings
Customise your Samsung Galaxy S8 system settings or reset Galaxy S8, if you need more tutorial here. Swipw on the Galaxy S8 Settings screen, tap General management.
- Language and input: Select device languages and change settings, such as keyboards and voice input types.
- Some Galaxy S 8 Language options may not be available depending on the selected language.
- Date and time: Access and alter the following settings to control how the device displays the time and date.
- If the battery remains fully discharged or removed from the device, the time and date is reset.
- Contact us: Ask questions or view frequently asked questions. Refer to Samsung Members for more information.
- Report diagnostic info: Set the device to automatically send the device’s diagnostic and usage information to Samsung.
- Marketing information: Set whether to receive Samsung marketing information, such as special offers, membership benefits, and newsletters.
- Galaxy S8 Reset: Reset your device’s settings or perform a factory data reset.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Guide Formatting the memory card
Your memory card formatted on a computer may not be compatible with the device. You able to format the memory card on Galaxy S8.
On the Home screen,
Tap Apps → Settings → Device maintenance → Storage → → Storage settings → SD card → Format.
Beware : Before formatting the Galaxy S8 memory card, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the memory card. Read more Galaxy S8 User guide here.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover loss of data resulting from user actions.
Restricting Children’s to Access Galaxy S8/S8+
Your device is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it because they could hurt themselves and others, damage the device, or make calls that increase your device bill. Keep the device and all its parts and accessories out of the reach of small childre -Samsung Galaxy S8 Tips and Water Resistance Guide