Samsung Galaxy S8 Tutorial Tips and TricksThe New Galaxy S8 iris scanner with object recognition, powered by a new Samsung AI , which has been given a boost performance to speed up the S8 process. New features on Samsung S8 fingerprint sensor embeded from inside the home button to the rear of the phone. Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Consumer Product Safety Commission’s representing new Japanese battery boost over the 3,000mAh and 3,600mAh. The Galaxy S8 Japanese batteries company Murata Manufacturing Works. Please see full guide on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Manual in another page.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Tutorial
S8 Game Launcher Samsung gathers your games downloaded from Play Store and Galaxy Apps into one place for easy access. You can set the device to game mode to play games more easily. Samsung Galaxy S8 Tutorial how to use Game Launcher :
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings → Advanced features → Games and tap the Game Launcher switch to activate it.
- Game Launcher will be added to the Home screen and the Apps screen.
- When you deactivate the feature, Game Launcher will be removed from the Home screen and the Apps screen.
- On the Apps screen, tap Game Launcher.Tap a game from the games list.
- Games downloaded from Play Store and Galaxy Apps will be automatically shown on the game launcher screen. If you cannot see your games, tap Tap here to add unlisted games.
- Removing a game from Game Launcher, Tap and hold a game and drag it to Remove at the top of the screen.
The S8 quick setting buttons activate with certain features. S8 tips on the notification
panel to view more buttons here :
- Pull down the notification shade and you’ll see some icons for quick toggles.
- Drag it down again and you’ll get the expanded menu of quick settings, where you can tap and drag to replace and reorder them. Samsung has added some extra features here, too.
- You can tap the downward arrow next to each setting to expand your options, or tap More settings in each one to get access the full menu.
Before using the new Galaxy S8 please charge the battery full for the first time, and usee only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables to make it safe. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery S8 explode or damage the device.
To save S8 energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The S8 charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging. Galaxy S8 Edge Tutorial save battery enegy :
If you go into Settings > Battery, you’ll find that Samsung has renamed its power saving settings.
Remember, connecting the charger improperly may cause serious S8 damage. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the S8 warranty.
S8 Tricks improve battery life and performance
Choose Mid and your brightness will max out at 90 percent, your display will change to 1080p resolution, and performance will be slightly reduced. Choose Max to drop the display to 80 percent, the resolution to 720p, and further reduce performance.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Tutorial Viewing the estimated charging time
While charging the Samsung Galaxy, open the Home screen and tap Apps → Settings → Device maintenance → Battery.
The actual charging time may vary depending on the status of your device and the charging conditions. The estimated charging time may not be displayed when you charge the device in very cold or very hot conditions. If yoy have problems you can do Galaxy S8 reset settings.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Tips Reducing the battery consumption
Your device provides various options that help you conserve battery power.
• Optimize the device using the Galaxy S8 device maintenance feature.
• When you are not using the Galaxy S8, please turn off the screen by pressing the Power key.
• Activate power saving mode.
• Close unnecessary apps.
• Deactivate the Bluetooth feature when not in use.
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi feature when not in use.
• Deactivate auto-syncing of apps that need to be synced, such as emails.
• Decrease the backlight time.
• Decrease the screen brightness.
Galaxy S8 Battery Charging Tips
Please read this tips to optimize your S8 Battery :
- When the S8 battery power is low, the battery icon appears empty.
- If the battery is completely discharged, the device cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on Galaxy S8.
- If you use multiple apps at once, network apps, or apps that need a connection to another device, the battery will drain quickly. To avoid losing power during a data transfer, always use these apps after fully charging the battery.