How to Remove Dual SIM Card on Galaxy S8The Galaxy S8 dual SIM models can have two phone numbers or insert two SIM or USIM cards service providers for a single device. In some areas, data transfer speeds may be slower if two SIM cards are inserted in the device than when one SIM card is inserted.
Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards. Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider.
Galaxy S8 Tutorials
When two cards are activated, you customized Galaxy S8 assign voice calls, messaging, and data services to specific cards. Galaxy S8 Dual SIM settings:
- Launch the Settings app, tap Connections → SIM card manager, and then set the feature preferences for your cards in PREFERRED SIM CARD.
User guide to remove the Galaxy S8 Dual SIM card or USIM card
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
- Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
- Remove the SIM or USIM card.
- Insert the tray back into the tray slot.