How to Connect Fitbit Tracker to Galaxy S8
Depending on your Fitbit model, lets you setup and connect Fitbit to Galaxy S8 by follow this manual instruction guide to help you improve Galaxy S8 accessories with smartwatches. All you need to do is download the Fitbit app and set up your Fitbit account and pair to Galaxy S8. The smartwatch tracker uses an OLED display to display this and other information such as the battery level. Fitbit also measures sleep quality by tracking periods of restlessness, how long it takes the wearer to fall asleep and how long they are actually asleep. The handy app also helps you out with nutrition and meeting weight goals.
Galaxy S8 Tutorial
The first step with any fitness tracker is to settings up Galaxy S8 and Fitbit to get connected. Your Fitbit connects to your Galaxy S8+ / S8 Bluetooth and the Fitbit app, which you can use to track your progress, set alarms, and follow friends.
Let's just start with downloading the Fitbit app. Here the Galaxy S8 Plus Manual pairing with Fitbit Manual:
- Launch the Google Play Store from your Galaxy S8 home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the search bar.
- Type Fitbit into the search field.
- Tap the search button on the bottom right of your screen. It's the magnifying glass.
- Tap the search bar, type Fitbit, tap search.
- Tap on the listing for Fitbit. It should be the top result and will list "Fitbit, Inc" as the developer.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept to allow Fitbit access to the listed information
- Tap Fitbit, Fitbit Inc., install, accept
Now Fitbit app has installed on your Galaxy S8+ and able to sync your progress and keep track of your fitness goals on the go.
How to set up your Fitbit account on Galaxy S8
You just finished the Fitbit app. You haven't started exercising yet because you don't have a Fitbit account and no one's holding you accountable. Here the Fitbit tutorial setup an account:
- Launch the Fitbit app from your Home screen or from the app drawer. It's a black circle filled with white and teal dots.
- Tap Join Fitbit.
- Tap the Fitbit device in the list that you have. The list includes all available Fitbit trackers with a thumbnail and brief description of each one.
- Launch Fitbit, tap Join Fitbit, tap your device
- Tap Set up your (device). There will be a picture of your particular Fitbit and the specific name will be shown.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Tap set up your device, enter email address and password, tap to agree
- Tap Create an account.
- Enter your information in the fields provided.
- Galaxy S8 tips and tricks:If you need to change your units of measurement, tap on the unit to the right of the entry fields.
You now have Fitbit account. The next steps pairing your Galaxy S8 with the Fitbit, which is a process that continues directly from the account setup, so follow along with the next few steps!
Fitbit Pairing to Galaxy S8
How to pairing Fitbit and Samsung Galaxy S8? The Next on the Galaxy S8+ or if you use Galaxy S8 is the same, like before when pairing with Gear S3 and here how:
- Tap Next through the Galaxy S8 setup screens. These will show you how to charge and care for your specific Fitbit.
- Wait for the Fitbit app to search for your Fitbit device.
- Tap next through the set up screens, wait for Fitbit to search
- Verify your Fitbit tracker.
- Enter the code that appears on your Fitbit's screen, if you have a Fitbit Ultra, One, Zip, Flex, Force, Charge, Charge HR, Surge, Aria, Blaze, Alta, Charge 2, Flex 2 or Alta HR
- If you have a Fitbit Charge 2, tap the band when prompted.
- Tap Install Update Now if the Fitbit app prompts you. Chances are, if you've just bought your Fitbit, there will be a software update.
- Enter the code, tap install update
- Wait while your device pairs with the app.
- Tap Done at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait while your device pairs, tap done