How to Set up Voicemail On Galaxy S8 / S8+This provides instructions on how to set up your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Basic Voicemail and greeting. For additional info look up Voicemail Instructions. Set up Voice Mail and calling features such as Caller ID and Call Forwarding. It will take a few minutes to set up your Voicemail account. Once setup Galaxy S10 is complete, your Voicemail will be ready to receive messages Select the Phone app from the home screen.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Voicemail Tutorial
Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting the Phone icon, then selecting and holding the phone key. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password. Check out how to use Samsung Voice.
Manual to set up voicemail on Galaxy S8 / S8+
Thi is the basics guide of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus manual instructions:
- Select the Visual Voicemail icon.
- Select START.
- Select OK.
How to Access voicemail?
You can acceess voicemail on your phone. For AT&T Visual Voicemail1 app for Android, tap the AT&T Visual Voicemail app. you should downloads and settings Galaxy S8 it's first. For all other Galaxy types of Visual Voicemail, by follow this instuctions:
- Tap Phone > Voicemail.
- Tap to select the desired voicemail message.
- Tap the Play icon if it doesn’t play automatically.
- Tap the Pause icon to pause playback.
- Tap the Delete icon to delete the selected voicemail message.
Voicemail Tutorial to listen to messages
From your Samsung Galaxy S8 AT&T wireless phone, here it is:
- From your Samsung Galaxy S9/S8+, press and hold 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password. Any new unheard messages will begin to play.
- If you don't have new voicemail, press 1 to listen to your saved messages. Messages play beginning with your first (oldest) unheard message or first (oldest) saved message.
Accessing your voicemail from another phone such as new Galaxy S8 Active is handy when you don't have your wireless phone with you or when outside a coverage area. Manaul to check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- Follow the voice prompts to listen to your messages.
Use the following keys to navigate Voicemail through your messages.
|1||Rewind 10 seconds||1|
|2||Rewind to beginning||11|
|3||Skip ahead 10 seconds||3|
|4||Skip to end of message||33|
|6||Recover deleted message||1 then 9|
|9||Replay message||0 then 4|
|10||Hear more options||0|
|11||Return to main menu||*|
Use this guide to the voicemail menu options as a reference when managing your voicemail.
Get it to know more in Samsung Galaxy S9 User Manual.
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.
- Select the Phone app from the home screen.
- To access Visual Voicemail, you must have already Set Up Voicemail.
- Alternatively, you can check your voicemail messages by selecting the Phone icon
- From the home screen > select and hold the 1 key > if prompted, enter your voicemail password > follow the prompts to listen to your messages.
- Select the Visual Voicemail icon.
- Listen to Voicemail : Select the desired voicemail.
- Access Voicemail options: Select the corresponding icon.
- Select the Menu icon for more voicemail features such as Send text, Share, Save, and Export to file.
Learn how to reset voicemail on Galaxy S11 / S10+:
- Scroll and select the Galaxy S10 / 10+ if you want to manage.
- Select Reset voicemail password and follow the prompts.
- You’ll receive a temporary password via text message - use that to access your voicemail and change your temporary password to something more personal to you.
You’ll need to be in an network provider coverage area to create a new voicemail password.