How to Setup Verizon Voicemail Galaxy S8Manual to access voicemail from Samsung Galaxy S8 Verizon:
- From a Home screen, tap Phone Phone icon (located in the lower-left).
- Note If unavailable, touch and swipe up or down then tap Phone.
- Tap the Keypad icon Phone dialer icon, touch and hold the number 1.
- Note Alternate method: Enter *86 (*VM) then tap the Send icon send call icon.
- If prompted, enter the voice mail password then press the # key.
When Outside the Verizon Wireless Coverage Area, here how to access Voicemail Galaxy S8/S8+
- Call your 10-digit mobile number.
- Note If dialing from an international location, refer to Place an International Call for additional assistance.
- To place an International call while located within the United States (CDMA mode only)
- To place a call while traveling Internationally (CDMA/GSM mode)
As soon as the Voice Mail greeting starts, press the # key then enter the Voice Mail password. If prompted, re-enter the mobile number.