iPhone X User Guide Download iPhone X Manual PDFiPhone X.
iPhone X User Guide
iPhone X Manual
Set Up iPhone X iOS 11 automatic setup by read these iPhone X manual:
Taking your iPhone X out of the box, press and hold to power button to turn on iPhone X and follow the steps below to set up iPhone X:
1. Choose your language and select your country or region, you’ll be prompt to “Set Up Your iPhone” Screen. Hold your iPhone X close to your iPhone (iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone SE or another iPhone that you have)
2. See on the screen of you’re your old iPhone to ask you to use your Apple ID to set up your new iPhone X fiil in and tap Continue.
3. Position the image displayed on your iPhone X to the camera of your old iPhone.
4. You’ll be prompted to enter the passcode on your iPhone X, and this passcode will be also set as passcode on your new iPhone X. If you don’t have passcode, your 2 devices will directly begin to transfer information and you can create passcode for your iPhoneX later. Remember to keep your iPhone close to your new Apple iPhone X during setup and the transfering data and information.
5. After transferring data and informations complete, next process you’ll be asked to activate Touch ID, set up Find My iPhone, location service, and so on.
6. You can set up iPhone X Home button responds when you press it. Just tap an option, then press the Home button to give it a try. To set the one you like best, tap Next. If you want to skip this screen or want to set up your Home button later, tap Customize Later in iPhone X Settings.
8. Finish the set up
Tap Get Started to begin using your Apple iPhone X. Make a safe copy of your data by backing up, and learn about more features in the user guide for your iPhone iOS 11 update next to iOS 12.
Congratulation, you finished to Set Up iPhone X, Stay with us to learn about your iPhone X and get free iPhone X user guide in PDF version.
iPhone X Manual PDF
The X manual/user guide will be accessible here for download.
Contens of iPhone X user guide:
- A quick look at iPhone X
- View this user guide on iPhone
- Get tips on using iOS 11
- Get started
- Turn on iPhone
- Install the SIM card
- Set up iPhone
- Configure settings
- Move to iOS from Android
- iPhone in the enterprise
- Sync and backup
- Manage content on your iOS devices
- Back up iPhone with iCloud Backup
- Connect iPhone to your computer
- Sync with iTunes
- Back up iPhone with iTunes
- What’s new in iOS 11
- Personalize your iPhone
- iPhone and other devices
- Privacy and security
- Restart, update, reset, and restore
- Safety, handling, and support
Follow the manual instructional exercise and in addition iPhone X guideline manual for offer you some assistance with setting your gadget up from setting up the iPhone X, How to utilize Siri, How to's utilize new elements and numerous other instructional exercise.
Download Link iPhone User Guide PDF
- Download iPhone X Manual PDF
- iPhone X User Guide PDF (English)
How to customise the iPhone X Home button
1) Open the Settings app, tap General, then tap Home Button
2) A new menu should appear with three circles marked 1, 2 and 3. These are the varying levels of feedback you feel when you press the software-enabled Home button. Simply tap the level of feedback that you want to try out, and press the Home button to see what it feels like.
3) Once you’ve found a level of feedback comfortable to you, simply tap “Done” in the top-right hand corner to save your selection.
Congratulations to learn iPhone X guide also have adjust to the new 3D Touch-enabled Home button and the sensation the Taptic engine provides in response, this is a nice option to have on iPhone X.