How to Configure Galaxy S8 Printing SettingsIn order to print from your Galaxy S8, you need to install the proper software that lets your printer communicate with your device. It's no different from installing your printer's software on your desktop. Here's how to do it:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen. It looks like a gear.
- Tap More connection settings.
- swipe down from top of screen to pull down notification shade , then tap settings button, then tap more connection settings
- Tap Printing.
- Tap Download plug-in.
- Download and install a printer app that matches your printer's brand from the Google Play store.
- Tap printing, then download plug-ing then download and install plug in that corresponds with the brand of printer you have
- Tap the back button on your S8 twice to get back to the Printing screen.
- Tap the name of the plug-in you installed.
- Toggle the plug-in switch to on.
- Tap ion name of printer, then toggle switch to on
Here another Galaxy S8 Settings to add printer on the Samsung Galaxy devides. Galaxy S8 plug-ins for printers you want to connect the device to.
- On the Settings screen, tap Connections → More connection settings → Printing → Download plug-in.
- Search for a printer plug-in in Play Store.
- Select a printer plug-in and install it.Select the printer plug-in and tap the switch to activate it.
- The device searches for printers that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Select a printer to add.
To add printers manually on the Galaxy S8,
Tap Menu → Add printer.
While viewing content, such as images or documents, access the options list, tap Print → Menu Down→ All printers, and then select a printer.
Printing methods may vary depending on the content type.